August 29, 2013

A Quick Word

I had the opportunity to join a scripture sharing group via email with some friends. This verse was placed on my heart and thought you could be encouraged.




The scripture that first comes to mind is Philippians 1:6
"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."

This verse speaks so loud to me ( and hopefully to you too ) because I feel like my life is just always stuck in the middle. I am in the 3rd semester of my Sophomore year at Bible college and my 25th birthday is coming. I feel like my life is on hold as me and my husband work on our degree. Sometimes I feel like God has moved on to other talented people, moved on to other women to accomplish what I thought He was doing in me.

This verse reminds me that God completes His homework. It also reminds me that God has a project for me and that as I mature, read His scripture, and do His will, that he will perfect and finish that project in me.

May you know that you are a dear daughter/son of the living God. May you know that He started a good work in you the moment you accepted Him as your savior. And know that no matter how difficult the days, or how far away He feels, He is going to complete that good work in you. You are precious and not forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very encouraging reminder that we all need in every season of life. Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete