March 22, 2013

Fun Friday: Favorite Pinterest Ideas

You made it to the weekend.
 If you have learned anything about this week it's that you need to laugh more.

This week on Kelly's Korner we are sharing our favorite Pinterest Ideas.
Now I love crafts as-all-get-out. But I ain't no Martha Stewart.

I know what you're gunna say, "But Renda, Pinterest has lots of ideas that are super easy!"
Really, really ?
I don't like a craft that require time, energy, glue, or a trip to Wal-Mart ! (amen)

But what I do like. I like to laugh. And these are some of  my favorite Pinterest ideas.

 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't drink coffee. But when I do....









 








 
 



 

 
 
 
 


Welp, there ya go.
I hope you peed your pants. ----I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hipster Coffee joke and the running with scissors one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete