April 12, 2013

FrUstratioN Friday

I don't want to be the Debbie downer of the blogs but this week what not on my radar.

This is a look at the questions that have kept up me at night this week.

  • Did I do the laundry ?
  • Should I be worried about North Korea ?
  • I hope there isn't a test in class this week.
  • Is there a test ?
  • What happens if I don't get my dream job ?
  • Should I create a living will ?
  • When is that hand bag that the orange strap ?
  • When will I finish my degree ?
  • Where will I work when we move back to Oklahoma ?
  • Will we move back to Oklahoma ?
  • When did my arms get flabby ?
  • What am I going to do for my 25th birthday ?
  • When should I start researching adoption agencies ?
  • Am I ready to attend a funeral ?
  • What color do people wear to funerals?
  • Did I wash enough clothes for the week ?
  • Will CNN update Twitter if we get bombed ?


It doesnt surprise me that the less I read my devo the more stressed I became. I would always find an excuse. The first day I overslept, then the next day I just had to check my email.. and then 5 days later it collected dust. I need to fight the urge to be selfish. I need to continue to run this race.

1 comment: