This is a look at the questions that have kept up me at night this week.
- Did I do the laundry ?
- Should I be worried about North Korea ?
- I hope there isn't a test in class this week.
- Is there a test ?
- What happens if I don't get my dream job ?
- Should I create a living will ?
- When is that hand bag that the orange strap ?
- When will I finish my degree ?
- Where will I work when we move back to Oklahoma ?
- Will we move back to Oklahoma ?
- When did my arms get flabby ?
- What am I going to do for my 25th birthday ?
- When should I start researching adoption agencies ?
- Am I ready to attend a funeral ?
- What color do people wear to funerals?
- Did I wash enough clothes for the week ?
- Will CNN update Twitter if we get bombed ?
It doesnt surprise me that the less I read my devo the more stressed I became. I would always find an excuse. The first day I overslept, then the next day I just had to check my email.. and then 5 days later it collected dust. I need to fight the urge to be selfish. I need to continue to run this race.