April 8, 2013

Meet Dillon: Part II

He went to Bible college, went home, and overdosed before he was rescued by Jesus.

Some Christians would take a disapproving look at Dillon.
Some would scoff at his tattoos and assume that he could not possibly understand the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ.

But the truth is that not only has Dillon experienced the saving grace of Jesus but He deeply desires to share it with the rest of the world.

Dillon is helping people meet Jesus.
Here is a snippet of his experience after God saved his life:

"Me and a married couple flew over the 8th of January. He has preached and taught all over the world, and I have never learned so much in my life.

 
Haiti has no rules that I can think of, dogs, goats, pigs, horses, cows, trash, and naked children every place you look; much pollution, your nose is constantly filled with dirt.
All night you here dogs fighting, roosters, and the satanists drumming, and chanting in the streets. Many very crazy people there, I met two men that killed people; one was baptized.

Baptisms took place, God opened a lot of doors.

I preached at many churches with my time there; also did much street preaching to the homeless in various areas.
 
 
We prayed for a family that was practicing voodoo, we had church every morning every night no exceptions, I believe that's biblical.

[God] really opened my eyes. Really made me appreciate the states. I am definitely going to continue doing Mission work. God has been radically changing my life, and waking me up to this world.
[Now back in the USA] I do a prison ministry and inner city ministry.
Gods opened doors for me and been with me the whole time. God Bless"



Join me in prayer for Dillon, that God would continue to protect his heart and life so that he may continue to spread the Gospel. That when Dillon grows weary that the Holy Spirit would remind Dillon of the powerful work God has done in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment